Blog is owned by SERENA. Do not redistribute anything from here. Thank you.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.

Layout made by Cia.♥. Banner is from Reviviscent.
Photobucket



free html visitor counters

I cant cry . Not anymore .
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 @ 11:31 AM

Readers , i changed my blogskin okay . its gonna be one year over , and im tired of that
skin . Haishh . Currently no mood , due to certain reasons .

Later have hiphop , and today is result processing day , but still , i cant rest . Mahn . I love what i love doing most , Dancing . But sometimes , i wish i can have a break . or hang out with my family . Both my parents actually wanted me to quit , but i couldnt , & i dont want to .
Its something i love , and maybe its gonna be my future . I love dancing a lot . Thats the place it can kinda cheer me up , relax me . Haishh . Somemre , i have still a long way to go . But those problems kept
popping out , and i dont think i can hold it any longer anymore . Sigh . i hope that i will lead a happy life .

My Family , My dearest Sisters , My friends are very important to me . I love them more than anything .
Their the reason i can hold until this long . I never thought i would go this far . & see how much friends i
made . Life seems so unfair . See-ing people so happy , makes me frustrated . It isnt " seems " , it " is " .