Blog is owned by SERENA. Do not redistribute anything from here. Thank you.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.

Layout made by Cia.♥. Banner is from Reviviscent.
Photobucket



free html visitor counters

Short post .
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 10:22 PM

I don't know what's with me after reading his blog .
I guess im jealous . But i just have to accept the fact that he's much closer to them , i guess .
Why am i like this ? I just came back from the meet the parent's session looking at the
keychain all this while . Does he _____ me or does he not ? Haiysh . I have been wondering
about that for very long already ..

Ohkaay . Hellowhhh .
Anyway , i just came back from meet the parent's session .
Hve quite a few pictures to upload tomorrow .

Have Homework to do .
Got to go , love yaa .

Sometimes , i really wonder .. Will there be a difference if im not around ?